Highlights of AP EAMCET Counselling 2019
- Mode of Counselling: Online
- Web Counselling Website: sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet
- Counselling Fee: OC/BC – INR 1200/- and SC/ST – INR 600/-
- On payment of processing fee, Registration No. and Login ID No. are generated, notified via SMS on the registered number.
- Counselling Steps: Registration for document verification, Registration, Exercising option filling and Reporting at the college.
- Counselling is conducted separately for Engineering and Pharmacy streams.
- AP EAMCET Seat Allotment is done on the basis of merit and preference of candidate.
AP EAMCET Counselling Schedule
APSCHE will organise separate counselling for MPC and BiPC streams. Candidates will be called for the document verification as per their rank in AP EAMCET 2019.
Schedule for MPC Stream
- Payment of Processing Fee: May 5 – 30
Schedule for Certificate Verification (Whose date is Incomplete) at HLCs
- These candidates have to attend certificate verification at the nearest HLCs, then proceed for option entry. CheckAP EAMCET Help Line Centers
Schedule for Option Entry (for ranks)
|May 30 – 31||1||60000|
|June 1 – 2||60001||Last|
|June 3||Change of Options|
|June 5||Release of Allotment List on website|
AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure
- AP EAMCET Counselling begins with a candidate getting his/ her certificates verified at the designated Help Center.
- These centers are allotted by APSCHE.
- Make sure to reach at the venue at least 30 minutes before so as to avoid any last minute problems.
Mentioned below are the steps involved in counselling of AP EAMCET 2019
Stage 1: AP EAMCET Document Verification
Before participating in AP EAMCET web counselling, candidate must register for certificate verification session. Candidates are called for the verification process in the order of their rankings in AP EAMCET Exam. Mentioned below is an outline of the entire certificate verification process.
- Registration will be carried out at respective help centers only.
- One must reach the venue and wait for the announcement from authorities
- Candidates need to submit AP EAMCET rank card to the personnel at the entrance
- When a candidate’s rank is called, he/she has to pay the counselling fee. Post that AP EAMCET registration form will be given to them.
- Fill details like AP EAMCET 2019 Hall ticket number and rank in the form
- In the next announcement, one will be called for document verification
Note: It is advised to auto check all fields printed on EAMCET 2019 registration cum verification form like local area, gender, minority, category, special reservation category, date of birth, mobile number & fee, reimbursement eligibility.
Documents to be Submitted for Verification
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
- AP EAMCET Rank Card
- Intermediate or Equivalent exam mark sheet and passing certificate
- 10th and 12th class Mark Sheet and passing certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Income certificate (issued after January 01, 2019)
- Caste certificate (if required)
- PH, NCC, CAP, Sports Certificates (if applicable)
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate of either of parents
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
Direct Link to Uploading of Documents –Click Here
Note: Bring the original documents with 2 sets of photocopies at the time of verification.
AP EAMCET Help Line Centers
- Andhra University counseling centre, opposite School of Distance Education, Visakhapatnam.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
- Sri Venkateswara University, Old MLA Building Tirupathi.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuram.
- Rayalaseema University, Kurnool.
- YSR Engineering College, Proddatur.
- Andhra Loyola Degree College, Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
- SRR & CVR Govt Degree College, Vijayawada.
- All the candidates need not go to HLCs for verification of certificates and for such of the candidates whose data is verified and data displayed and agreed by the candidates can directly proceed for option entry.
- For such of the candidates whose data is incomplete their data will not be displayed. Such Candidates alone have to report to Help Line Centre and get data verified and Proceed for option entry.
- For any Help such as change of Mobile number or any corrections, candidates are requested to approach nearest Help Line centers with valid proof.
- Candidates are here by informed that they can change their option already exercised on June 3. The options will be frozen on June 3 and candidates cannot modify further.
Stage 2: AP EAMCET Counselling
- In this step, candidates are required to fill the preferred college and program.
- Lock the filled in choices.
- Candidates will then be allotted their seat as per the availability.
- Report to the allotted center for final admission.
AP EAMCET Counselling Fee
|Category||Application Fee (INR)|
The process of AP EAMCET Counselling involves 3 major steps given below:
Step 1: Filling of Choices
Before selecting or choosing a preferred college and course, a candidate needs to register and generate a new password. For generating a password, steps are mentioned below:
- First, access the link regarding the information of AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling procedure.
- Click on the ‘Candidates Registration’
- Fill in the details as per required for registration such as Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Date of Birth as mentioned in the Certificate Verification.
- After filling the details, click on ‘Generate Password’. A new screen will then appear.
- Now, enter a password (having minimum 8 characters and maximum 10 with at least one Numeric/ Character)
- Re-enter the Password. Also, enter the Mobile Number that will be provided at the time of verification.
- Click on ‘Save Password’ to save it
- Click on ‘Logout’ and go back to Homepage
Now, one can easily fill the choices with a Login ID and newly generated Password. Mentioned below are the steps to be followed in order to fill in the choices.
- Login using Login ID, Hall Ticket No., Password, Date of Birth and Captcha Code
- Click on ‘Choice Filling Choice’.
- Now, fill in the choices as per preferences. To make the options filled more secured, candidates will be sent an OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP number into the box provided on the page.
Note: Candidates must verify the Engineering Colleges and Course Codes while filling the options.
Check List of AP EAMCET 2019 Participating Colleges
Step 2: Locking Options
- There is no limit on the number of options that an applicant can select in the form.
- The selected choices can be modified by the applicants till the last date.
- After modifying their options, the applicants can successfully save the changes.
- One must lock the final options to make the choices secure.
Step 3: Allotment of Seats
- Seats are allocated based on a number of factors including applicant’s merit, category, sex, local area, special reservation category and more.
- The list of the allotted applicants will be available in online mode, access the allotment letter by logging in on the official site.
- After the release of the allotment list, download the Challan form for payment and pay the fees in one of the branches of Andhra Pradesh or Indian Bank in the state.
- It is mandatory to carry the payment receipt at the nearest Help Line Centers.
- In case the applicants are satisfied with their allotted seats, report at the allotted institute.