Case Tools Lab, Compiler Design Lab, Programming Lab, Computer Network Lab, Operating Systems Lab, DBMS Lab, and Mobile Application Development Lab.
- Infrastructure Facilities:
The computing facility for Information Technology program comprises of the following laboratories:
- IT Lab 1&2:
• Exclusive Laboratory
• Fully-equipped laboratories with 120 latest configured systems with i3 processor, 4GB RAM, and 1TB HDD
• The department has an array of application software suites from all leading developers (including Microsoft, Oracle, Adobe, Rational, etc.)
• Licensed Microsoft agreement
• Server : 1GB RAM,80 GB HDD, 3.0 GHZ speed.
- Project / Research Lab:
• Fully-equipped laboratories with 30 latest configured systems with i3 processor, 500GB HDD, and 4GB RAM
• This lab is for the final year students project or any other R&D activities carried out by students or faculty. Advanced software labs for CSE and MCA like BDA Lab, Network Programming Lab, Python Programming Lab, and Data-Mining Lab
- Internet Facilities:
Internet speed is about 154mbps, and WiFi-enabled campus that is specific to separate labs for research and development and simulation labs for ECE, EEE, MECH, and CIVIL.