The library is the heart, mind, and soul of an educational institution, and a fountain-head of innovativeness, inspiration, and insight both for the students and faculty. Learning and the library are complementary to each other as the light to the lamp.
- The Central Library is spread over the area of 7500 Sq.ft. It has an extensive collection of books, scientific and technical journals, and electronic reference materials for satisfying the academic and research needs of the students and faculty. The Library consists of a Reference Section, Circulation Section, Periodical Section, Book Bank, and Digital Library. The library has automated all its library activities to provide an effective and wide range of academic resources such as books, journals, online databases.
- We are providing the NPTEL (National Program Technology Enhanced Learning) through online web and web video courses in the engineering and humanities stream.
- The library has a separate standard library automation package, ECAP Integrated Library Management software Web-based Software for their effective library services such as Issue, Return, Renewal, and Reservation of resources.
- The collections of the library include Books, Journals, Magazines, Project reports, Question banks, Back volumes of Journals, Magazines, and Newspapers in the field of Management Studies, Science, Engineering, and Technologies.
- Sufficient numbers of systems are available in the Digital Library with an Internet access facility to access the e-resources. Users can access it for educational, research, and development purposes.